Friday, November 28, 2008

Niabi Zoo


Moline, Illinois was one of the areas hit hard by the midwest floods. Our hotel was elevated so we had nothing to worry about, but you could see the sandbags around some buildings. Our hotel was right off the Mississippi River




In the middle of June, we went to Illinois, for Daddy's work convention. After his meetings were over with, we went to the Niabi Zoo near Moline. It was a little warm and the sun was blazing. The next couple of post will be pictures from the zoo.

3 comments:

Joanne Kennedy said...

I love this blog because I'm a big big animal lover too! Going to the zoo is always fun. I love the monkeys. I could watch them for hours.

Hugs,
Joanne

The Muse said...

Here is a lovely Christmas prose...
"The Unexpected Gift"
I hope it helps you treasure your family this season...
(it is my latest work)

http://www.jlomowriter.blogspot.com/

Thank you and many blessings...I really am happy to have found your blog :)nice shots!!!

Trying to Stay Calm! said...

Merry SITSmas!